Saturday, May 7, 2016

It feels like, and indeed is, a long time since I updated this blog. No excuses - just life and three books that got in the way. I have been rating knitting books and I have to say these are some of the hardest writing projects I have ever undertaken. Designing is easy - I just get hold of some needles and choose some yarn and start. Capturing what I create is hard enough, but editing all those numbers and abbreviations! I really have new admiration for knitting pattern designers.

In June 2016, my very first knitting book will be on bookshop shelves.
Hats to Knit features 27 original designs for modern and classic hats. There are also embellishments to adorn the hats (patterns included). I hope you will like the designs as much I do.




Hats to Knit will be in shops in June, or you can preorder it from:
Australia: Fishpond
Australia: Wheelers
International: Book Depository

There will be a series of events to launch the book, which I will let you all know about once we have the final details.

No comments:

Post a Comment